Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Have you ever tried any HYIP?

HYIP means Highly Yield Investment Program. My first experience with this type of programs wasn´t very good. I lost my first deposit (only $1.00 though"). I deposited this small amount just for testing if this programs work and I lost it. This programs can close at anytime and take all the members money. There is a risk involved while investing in this programs, but you know that More risk=More profit. Most of this programs pay you about 1%-3% of your deposit daily!. Thats a lot. In one month you can get 30%-90%. Noone pays you this high. That´s why is risky.

There are some popular HYIPs that have been out there for a while and really pay to their members. You need to do your homework to find out which are the paying and the non paying ones. Do not only trust in one site that say the program is paying. Try at least 2. Below I will have a list of the programs I am using and making profit from. You may join if you want. You will need an E-Gold account for deposit and withdraw operations. Get a free account here.

Hyips list:

TotalShares
  • Min deposit: $1.00
  • Max deposit: None
Status: PAYING!
Register here Earn 120%-150% of your deposit

E-GoldDailyPro
  • Min deposit: $1.00
  • Max deposit: $100000
Status: PAYING!
Register here Earn 1.1-1.5% daily

No comments: