Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Get paid to click

Another way to earn money online is by joining the Paid to click programs. This programs pay you for clicking on advertisers link or banner ads. I recommend you log into this sites at least 3 times a week and go to the clicking section. Banners and links are updated daily. Now, I have made this list with the best PTC programs I have found and I am using already. I have tested them all and they all pay.

ClixSense (NEW!) Join Clicking here.
Money Hungry Join Clicking here.
SubscriberZ Join Clicking here.
InternationalOffers Join Clicking here.
ClownClicks Join Clicking here.
MilkyWayClicks Join Clicking here.
5CentMinimum Join Clicking here.
HealthyPTC Join Clicking here.
Cool-Links Join Clicking here.
ClixNCash Join Clicking here.

No comments: